12 Ways Owning a QuickSPOT Satellite News Gathering Systems Make Your Job Easier
1. Know you'll always get your video on time by delivering it live via satellite uplink direct to your station.
2. Expand the geographic range from which you can cover live & breaking news stories.
3. Have the capability of going live at a moments notice, every day of the month.
4. Reduce the lead time and expense of scheduling truck rentals.
5. Save crew time. Automated operation makes setting up the SNG system amazingly fast and easy, even for non-technical personnel.
6. Avoid technical errors in the field. Bring newsroom control to the field through remote control over video encoders, AV levels, camera tilt, focus & zoom.
7. Add mobile office capabilities to the field including internet access, video conferencing and phones.
8. Plug & play compatibility with any device that takes an IP address.
9. Enables you to purchase an SD system now and upgrade to HD in the future without replacing equipment.
10. Standing behind you with 24/7/365 network monitoring and technical support including remote monitoring!
11. Giving you a single point of contact for all hardware and service issues. No passing the buck between vendors and service providers!
12. Keeping your operations on budget with the same flat fee every month no matter how many live shots you do and with very competitive satellite space rates.
The Flexibility of IP Systems Gives You Lots of Options to Deliver News Your Way
- Fully automated antenna operation and automated login into the QuickSPOT On Demand satellite network.
- Go live about 5 minutes after arrival on scene.
- Top quality HD or SD MPEG-4 Video.
- Wireless camera compatibility.
- Integrate TVU, LiveU, Dejero or Teradek systems with the satellite system.
- Remotely control the vehicle electronics such as video encoders.
- Create an off premises extension of your office phone system in the vehicle. IFB compatible.
- Access internet services or secure intranet services from the vehicle. Write, research or transfer files.
- Get phone and internet services on demand.
- Cover live breaking news stories without having to pre-book satellite time.
- Deliver video directly to any other QuickSPOT site around the country.
- Ask On Call to remotely make changes in your configurations with no downtime.
- Ask On Call to monitor video or satellite links for you.
- From purchase through ongoing technical support you have a single, reliable point of contact to meet all your needs.